Sunday, February 20, 2011

So excited!


While out thrifting recently I found these two tables. I cannot wait to put them to good use. I almost wished they would have had three of them! Not even kidding! I want one for my very own crafting table. Then I want one for the girls' playroom & the laundry room...slight problem thats two more rooms & only one more table...decisions, decisions! I was thinking if one goes in the playroom maybe we could ad sand into the top and they could play for hrs with all their dinosaurs. Yes! My girls adore dinosaurs and Yes, I just mentioned sand. Thats all they asked for from Santa last yr. How cool would it be to have their very own dino-land! I was also thinking one could be used in the laundry room as a folding center & on the shelves underneath baskets for organizing our dirty clothes. I almost forgot I will be painting these.

No comments:

Post a Comment